Tuesday, March 2, 2010

owl.

Well, it's 11:01pm, and I'm not tired. My sleeping patterns are bizarre lately, slowly turning nocturnal?
Well, on Friday, Bianca, Stef and I went to a gig in port, where 3 local bands were playing, The Pixiekills, The Foreign Objects, and The Josephine March.
All were amazing.
Bianca and I lost ourselves in the music and started airguitaring in the mosh pit.
Oh, and there were two stupid girls who kept pushing eachother in the pit, therefore creating a domino effect on the people surrounding the two.
We ended up buying a TFO shirt each, and I bought a CD - which were all signed by the bass player of The Foreign Objects, Cam.
Afterwards, the guitarist/vocalist of The Pixiekills, James, a very cool guy whom I met whilst doing work experience, came out and gave me the poster that was on the drumkit.
I am so happy about this - the poster is incredibly cool.



Oh yeah, and Cam also gave Bianca his necklace, which shea wears nearly everyday and slept in that night. In science, we also discovered that it smells like alcohol....yeah, Kahlua.

I now listen to my TFO alot, during class at school. ♥

It's nearly 11:11. Better make a wish.

The Foreign Objects playing -
Bianca and I are in the front row on the left.
Bianca is cheering, and I'm bent over, clapping.



Myself and then Bianca, ready for bed. Our shirts -



I'll post again, soon. But it'll probably just be some lovely photos that i have found. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment